MoodOptic S.A. owner of this website www.moodoptic.eu informs visitors who wish to know more about our business and visitors who wish to purchase our products that we comply with international data privacy standards, especially in the EU with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The data in the registration form identified as mandatory are indispensable to the conclusion of the purchase on our website. The omission or inaccuracy of this data or other information provided by the customer is entirely his responsibility.
What kind of data do we collect?
Personal data refers to any customer information that allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact information, taxpayer, and information regarding your access to our website.
We may collect personal customer data when you make a purchase, make a registration, use our website, participate in an inquiry or contest, or when you contact us.
More specifically, we can collect the following categories of information:
- Name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, taxpayer number;
- Other customer information, including date of birth, sex, medical statistics;
- Information about the customer's use of our website;
- The communications that the customer exchanges with us or that directs us through letter, email, chat service, calls and social networks.
For what purposes do we use the customer's personal data, why and for how long
Customer data can be used for the following purposes:
- Provide products and services that we request;
- Send invoices and report possible delays or problems with orders. These communications are not made for marketing purposes and the customer can not choose not to receive them;
- Verification / evaluation of credit cards or other payment cards: We use customer payment information for accounting, billing and auditing purposes and to detect and / or prevent any fraudulent activity;
- Administrative or Legal Purposes: We use customer data for statistical and marketing analysis, customer inquiries, maintenance and development, or to handle a litigation or complaint.
- Customer Service Communications: we use your data to manage our relationship with you, as our customer, and to improve our services and improve your experience with us;
- Provide personalized services: we use customer data to provide you with information that we believe is in your best interest;
- Marketing: Occasionally, we will contact the customer with information regarding promotions and supplementary products through electronic communications. However, the customer will have the opportunity to choose whether to receive these communications indicating their preference in their customer area. You will also have the opportunity in every electronic communication we send you to indicate that you no longer intend to receive our direct marketing material.
We will process your personal data only in cases where we have a legal basis for doing so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons why we collect and for which we need to use your personal data.
Poderemos igualmente processar os seus dados pessoais por um ou mais dos seguintes motivos:
Consentiu que utilizássemos os seus dados pessoais (p. ex., para utilizações relacionadas com marketing);
Only young people aged 16 or over can give their own consent. In the case of children under age, the consent of parents or guardians of children is required.
We will not keep the data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we process such data, and whether we can achieve those purposes by other means.
When we no longer need the customer's personal data, we will delete them or destroy them safely. We will also consider whether and how we may, over time, minimize the personal data we use, and whether we may make the personal data of the customer anonymous so that they cannot be associated with it or can identify it, , in which case we may use that information without notifying you again.
What are cookies and how can we use them?
A cookie is a small information file sent to your computer and stored on your hard drive after you visit a website. Once you register your computer will store an identification cookie that will save you time each time you revisit MoodOptic.
How do I remove/disable cookies?
You can configure your browser to disable or reject cookies, but this may prevent you from fully enjoying all sections of our site.
The Data Protection Officer
MoodOptic has a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who:
- Monitor compliance of data processing with applicable standards;
- It is a point of contact with the client or user to clarify questions regarding the treatment of their data;
- Cooperates with the supervisory authority;
- Provides information and advises the data controller on its obligations regarding privacy and data protection.
Transfer of your data through the site to third parties
None of the data collected by our web servers and cookies are shared with third parties.
MoodOptic has an Online Store with SSL encryption (Online Shop with closed coding system SSL). This indicates that we have a secure and closed system in the reception and transmission of personal level data (for example, registration or ordering data) of consumers, providing the maximum confidentiality according to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December.
The SSL protocol encrypts the data making them impossible to manipulate and decipher (not being readable). This way, customers can not only navigate securely on our site, but also keep their identity protected.
Site Links to Other Sites
The site may include links to our partner websites, that we do not control privacy policies and may be different from our site. We do not accept any responsibility for the content of the privacy policies used by these sites.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about any aspect of our policy, you can contact us via email, mail or phone.
MoodOptic, Rua Cândido dos Reis nº51 R / C ESQ, 3510-057 Viseu, PORTUGAL